Regulations of ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. services
§ 1 Definitions
1.Lessor – owner of products: reservation service NoclegiSopot and websites www.noclegisopot.pl, www.accorent.com , ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Sopot 81-760 Gen. Kazimierza Pułaskiego 7/C, NIP: 5851487625, REGON: 382664103, KRS 0000771125 also applies to persons representing the company and employees of the company, named hereinafter Lessor or Office.
2. Lessee – the Client using the services offered by the Lessor for short-term rental of the Property, and the User of the reservation service NoclegiSopot.pl. and AccoRent.com.
3. Property – premises made available for short-term rental by the Lessor, reserved for tourist or accommodation purposes, presented in detail on the NoclegiSopot.pl website. and AccoRent.com.
4. Booking – procedure leading to making the Property available to the Lessee:
A. Pre-booking – the status of the booking, which is not guaranteed by any prepayment, which does not oblige the Lessor to make the Property available to the Lessee,
B. Guaranteed reservation – the status of the reservation for which a deposit and/or prepayment was paid within the time limit indicated by the Lessor or the reservation service. Guaranteed reservation means that the Property must be made available by the Lessor,
C. Cancelled reservation – the status of the reservation cancelled by the Lessee for reasons which should be disclosed or rejected by the Lessor in the light of the lack of the advance payment made by the Lessee within the set time limit.
5. Regulations – a list of procedures enabling making the Items available for a fee paid by the Lessee. Lack of acceptance of the Regulations by the Lessee means refusal to provide services by the Lessor.
§ 2 Reservations
1.Reservation of the Property can be made in the selected date:
A. On the Internet by using the NoclegiSopot.pl website. and AccoRent.com.
B. By phone: +48 727 333 111
C. By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Each of the Properties presented in the offer may be leased for a period of time not shorter than two nights in accordance with its availability, except for dates for which other restrictions have been set.
3. Booking requires a guarantee in the form of a deposit payment of 30% of the value of the booked stay within 3 working days of receiving confirmation of the booking with direct debit. The deposit should be paid to the ACCO RENT bank account given in the return message with confirmation of the reservation received after making the reservation.
4. After the expiry of the deadline for payment of the advance payment, the booking is cancelled, which is preceded by a contact from an ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. employee in order to cancel the booking.
5. Cancellation of the Reservation may take place when:
A. The Lessee will not guarantee the reservation by paying a deposit within the set time limit.
B. The Lessee will resign from the Reservation for his own reasons.
6. In case of resignation from the Reservation, the Lessee is obliged to immediately inform the employee of ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. Office electronically to the following address: email@example.com. If the Lessee resigns from the Reservation despite paying a prepayment in order to guarantee it, the paid amounts are not refundable if the date of cancellation of the Reservation exceeded the period of 14 days before the date of commencement of the Reservation.
7. The Lessee may apply for a refund of the prepayment paid to guarantee the reservation if they keep the period of 14 days before the day of arrival while reporting the cancellation. The prepayment refund is transferred for processing after written notification on booking cancellation to the Office is received on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The message should include the number of the booking, dates of stay, the name of the property as well as the owner of the bank account and the bank account number which is to receive the refund. The Lessee will be informed of the refund of the information to their e-mail address together with the confirmation of the transfer within 14 days since the date of the cancellation of the reservation.
8. The Lessee has the possibility to modify the reservation, if for his own reasons the reservation originally made cannot be realized by the Lessee. The deposit will not be lost, if the reservation is postponed to another selected and available date in the current calendar year. Changes can only be made with the original length of stay and price, at least 14 days before the planned date of stay. In case of choosing a new date in a more expensive season or choosing a more expensive Property, it is required to pay the difference in price and the whole fee. To postpone the booking requires full electronic correspondence, which means sending a message to email@example.com with the cancellation of the current booking, giving the new date and name of the selected Property. Modification of the Reservation shall be deemed completed upon receipt of written consent in the form of a return message from an ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. employee. The Lessee has no right to apply for reimbursement of these costs, if the reservation after modification will not be realized by him/her.
9. The Lessee has the right to extend his stay in the Property. Extension of the stay is possible only with the consent of the Lessor. The requirement for the extension of the reservation is a free object and the payment made.
10. The Lessee has the possibility to shorten the time of booking. The information about the change of the booking date cannot take place later than on the 14th day before the arrival date. Informing the ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. employee of such a wish less than 14 days before the planned arrival, obliges the Lessee to cover 100% of the originally assumed Reservation value.
§ 3 Payments and Complaints
1.The forms of booking fees and their percentage value described in § 2 Reservations are as follows, depending on the channel used to make the booking:
A. www.noclegisopot.pl – the payment for the reservation is collected by Przelewy24 platform at the moment of its creation. Completion of the payment procedure is tantamount to a reservation guarantee.
B. Telephone or e-mail – the payment for the reservation can be sent by bank transfer to the bank account given in the e-mail after making the reservation (the Lessee is obliged to send the confirmation of bank transfer to the e-mail or traditional mail address) or collected by debiting the credit card after completing the form of Consent for debiting the Credit Card and sending it to the employee of ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. Settlements of credit card transactions are carried out through eService Sp. z o.o..
C. Individual – payment by credit card or cash as agreed on the spot.
The Lessee shall be notified of the booking of the fee on the same day in electronic form.
2. From the date of 01.01.2020 making reservations for the date of completion from 01.01.2020 for the purposes of business activity, the Lessee is obliged to report the desire to collect a VAT invoice immediately after making the reservation. If the Lessor does not receive information from the Lessee about the form of the preferred document within 24 hours from making a reservation, the Lessor will issue a fiscal receipt by default. The Lessor shall issue a VAT invoice only at the time of sale without the prior issue of a fiscal receipt. If the Lessee has a fiscal receipt without the Lessor’s VAT number and asks for an invoice for the company, the Lessor has the right to refuse to issue the document referring to art. 106 b section 5 of the Act of 4 July 2019 amending the Act on Goods and Services Tax and certain other acts (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1520).
3. All complaints concerning the offer (except for those concerning cleaning services and the condition of the Property) or services provided at the Property shall be accepted only in writing and sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by traditional mail to ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o., 81-760 Sopot, 7/C Gen. Kazimierza Pułaskiego Street, within 30 days from the date of departure.
4. Complaints are considered within 30 days from the date of its acceptance by the employee of ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o.. Information about the commencement of the complaint handling procedure by ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. is transmitted to the claimant on the day of receipt of the notification.
5. Complaints concerning cleaning services and/or the condition of the booked Property are accepted within 24 hours from the moment of check-in only on the basis of photographs from the property, presenting the reason for the complaint. After this period, the complaints will not be considered.
6. ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to refuse to provide claims in the event of unjustified complaints by Lessee or if the complaint is made in an unofficial form (verbally) or if the complaint is received after the deadline set in point 3. Unjustified complaint will be read as misleading or deceitful creation of a false image of reality in another person (e.g. the contracting parties) which is the intention of fraud in accordance with Article 286 § 1 of the Criminal Code.
§ 4 Arrival and registration procedure
1.The day lasts from 15:00 to 11:00. It starts from 15:00 on the first day of the reserved date, arrival should take place in hours agreed with ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. employee. (NoclegiSopot).
2. Check-in takes place in ACCO RENT (NoclegiSopot) Sp. z o.o. in Sopot 81-760 at Gen. Kazimierza Pułaskiego 7/C between 15:00 and 18:00 for Properties located in Sopot, and on the spot for Properties located in Gdynia and Gdańsk. Check-in before 15:00 is not possible due to the ongoing work in preparation of the Property, unless the Property is ready at the time of arrival of the Lessee or the option of early check-in has been purchased in advance (50% of the value of the previous day – more information in the Office). The Lessor reserves the right to refuse the early check-in service if such an option is no longer possible due to the occupation of the Property (arrival of the Lessee on the date of completion of the previous reservation).
3. In case of the necessity of a later check-in, the Lessee is obliged to inform ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o.’s employees not later than 16:00 on the day of arrival. Check-in after working hours of the Office, where a late check-in option is not possible (§ 4 point 4) means an additional fee accepted only in cash: between 18:00 – 22:00 in the amount of 100 PLN, between 22:00 – 24:00 in the amount of 150 PLN and after 24:00 in the amount of 200 PLN. The Office enables storing baggage during the its work for an additional one-time fee of 10 PLN up to 4 pieces of baggage.
4. In case of using the form of self-registration, by collecting the keys from the safe place indicated after paying for the reservation and informing about the necessity to use the late registration, there is no charge for late registration – this option has limited availability. If you have any questions about the availability of this option, please contact the Office one day before your arrival at the latest.
5. The Lessee is obliged to inform the Lessor at the latest one day before arrival about the planned time of receipt of the keys through:
A. Telephone contact
B. Text message (reserving person + name of the object + time of key reception)
C. E-mail message (reserving person + name of the object + time of key receipt).
If the employee of ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. is not informed about the time of arrival, the keys can be collected until the end of the working time of the Office, i.e. until 18:00.
6. Registration activities include:
The Lessee is obliged to present an identity document and to fill in and sign the Registration Card.
The Lessee is presented the Regulation of ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. services together with the confirmation of the reservation sent together with the confirmation of the reservation, the knowledge and acceptance of which is confirmed by a legible signature with a date.
On the day of arrival the Lessee is obliged to pay the following amounts:
a) Cost of stay
b) Local Tax – a mandatory fee collected on the basis of the Resolution of the Sopot City Council in the amount of PLN 4.80 per day per person per night, PLN 2.50 per person per day for Gdańsk and Gdynia.
c) Cleaning fee – a mandatory fee of 120 or 165 or 200 PLN (the price depends on the area of the Property) charged for final cleaning, as well as making bed linen and towels available for the duration of stay; when booking on the website www.noclegisopot.pl it is added automatically.
d) Access – after fulfilling the obligations, the employee of ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. provides the Lessee with the keys to the Property together with all relevant information concerning the Property.
§ 5 Departure and check-out procedure
1.The Lessee is obliged to leave the Property between 10:00 and 11:00 on the day of departure and return all sets of keys and remote control to the gate (if issued) to the NoclegiSopot Office in Sopot at Gen. Kazimierza Pułaskiego 7/C and/or ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. employee.
2. The Lessee undertakes to inform ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. employee, one day before departure, by 18:00, about his wish to leave the Property before 10:00.
3. Handing over the keys to an ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. employee after 11:00 will be charged with an additional fee in the amount of the lease of the next day without the possibility of staying in the Property.
4. The Lessee has the possibility to extend his stay in the Property. Extension of the stay is possible only with the consent of the ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. employee. The requirement for prolongation of the reservation is free from reservation of the Property and payment of the fee for the next 24 hours.
5. The Lessee has the possibility to extend the night to 20:00. The Lessee should inform the Lessor about the need to extend the day and pay 50% of the value of the next day at the Office by 11:00 on the day of departure.
In the event of early departure from the Property by the booking party or late arrival at the Property, the Lessor shall not refund any money for unused stay.
§ 6 Obligations of the Lessee
1.The Lessee is obliged to observe the night silence in all the Properies offered by ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. between 22:00 and 06:00. Please do not organize any loud and tedious meetings during this time. In case of a justified complaint addressed to ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. employees, the Lessor has the right to refuse to provide further services to the Lessee with immediate effect without the obligation to reimburse the amount due for the remaining period of Reservation. Additionally, in the event of police intervention due to the fault of the Lessee, the Lessee will be charged with contractual costs in the amount of 500 PLN.
2. The Lessee is obliged to inform ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. about any damage and shortages found in the Property and to report any damage caused by him/her during his/her stay.
If, within 24 hours from the date of registration, no objections to the cleanliness or technical condition of the Property are reported to the Office, ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. will consider the condition of the Property to be acceptable and any claims for compensation will not be met. An amount of PLN 100 shall be charged for each unjustified request of the Lessor.
3. The number of persons accommodated and living in the Property may not exceed the number specified at the time of booking. In case of violation of the provision, the Lessor has the right to refuse to provide further services with immediate effect without reimbursement of the amount due for the remaining period of reservation.
4. During the night silence, only the number of people indicated during the booking process may stay in the Property.
5. It is forbidden to smoke candles, incense, cigarettes and tobacco products and use narcotics in the Property. If the lessee fails to comply with this prohibition, he shall be charged with a fine of PLN 500 for each single violation, equivalent to the cost of washing curtains and bedspreads and other cleaning activities in the Property.
6. The stay of animals in the Property is prohibited. Non-compliance with the regulations may result in charging the Lessee with a fine of 250 PLN.
7. The Lessee in the event of destruction, permanent staining or damage to property, is obliged to immediately inform ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. employee about the event and to restore the previous condition or to pay compensation in accordance with the valuation presented by the Lessor.
8. In the event of an intentional evasion of the obligation to report any damage caused during the stay in point 7 § 6, the Lessee will be charged with a contractual penalty of 500 PLN in addition to the compensation for the damage.
9. The Lessee is obliged to properly secure the Property, carefully close the entrance doors and windows each time it is lowered and carefully store the keys without access to them by unauthorized persons.
10. In the Properties it is forbidden to use paid cable TV channels. The Lessee is obliged to cover all amounts due on this account if he uses paid cable television channels during his stay in the Property. Towards the end of the term of office. The Lessor may charge the credit card of the Lessee. The Lessor shall have this right until the invoice is settled with the television service provider, in particular when the Lessee leaves the Property and this is not reported to or noticed by the Lessor.
11. The Lessor is not responsible for the property of the Lessee left by him in the Property during his stay and after its completion. At the express request of the Lessor, the latter may send the indicated private objects back to the address indicated by the Lessee at his expense.
§ 7 Additional Fees
1.The prices of the properties depend on three seasons in which they are specified:
15 SEPTEMBER – 15 JUNE
Apart from long weekends, holidays and big events in the Tri-City area.
26 APRIL – 15 JUNE
15 SEPTEMBER – 1 OCTOBER
Apart from long weekends, holidays and big events in the Tri-City area, it applies only to facilities for year-round rent.
15 JUNE – 15 SEPTEMBER
2.The fee for providing additional towels or sheets during the Guests’ stay is 40 PLN/set of towels for all the Guests and 60 PLN/set of sheets for all the Guests. The fee means the one-time delivery of clean towels and/or sheets during the Guests’ stay.
3.The additional cleaning during the stay is the additional cost of final cleaning fee, i.e. 120 PLN, 165 PLN, or 200 PLN in regard to the fixed fee to the particular Property. The order for the additional cleaning is carried out in the day and hours settled with Guests. The placed order for the additional cleaning means the Guests’ consent for the cleaning crew to enter the Property during the time of their stay as well as during Guest’s absence from the Property in the given time of the order.
4. The final cleaning of the Property is a mandatory fee of 120 or 165 or 200 PLN (the price depends on the size of the Property) charged for the final cleaning, as well as making bed linen and towels available for the duration of the stay; during booking on the website www.noclegisopot.pl it is added automatically.
5. Local fee – health resort fee / city tax. Sopot – health resort fee – 4,80 PLN/day/person. Gdynia health resort fee – 2,50 PLN/day/person. Gdańsk – health resort fee – 2,50 PLN/day/person. The local fee is not included in the price and must be paid upon arrival in cash upon receipt of the keys.
§ 8 Final Provisions
1.The Lessor shall not be liable for any material or personal damage suffered by the Lessee or third parties during their stay in the Property.
2. It is forbidden to sublease the Property and pass it on to third parties. Breaking the prohibition results in immediate termination of the contract with the Lessor’s right to retain the fee for the entire booked stay by the Lessee. Additionally, the Lessee will be charged the with a fee of 2000 PLN and the case shall be directed to the Police Department
3. The Lessor shall not be liable for any inconvenience caused during the stay related to: construction or finishing works that may be carried out in the vicinity of the Property, interruptions in the supply of utilities by industrial enterprises (including but not limited to electricity, water, heating), immissions (in particular noise from neighboring properties), as well as for failures of the gas stove, technical or electrical equipment, RTV/AGD equipment located in the Property.
4. The Lessor reserves the right to refuse to carry out the registration procedure in the event that the Lessee is under the influence of alcohol or drugs or behaves aggressively. The Lessor may also refuse to grant access to the Property if, during the course of the registration process, the person booking is not the person who came to collect the keys, and the Lessor was not informed accordingly in advance. In these situations, all advance payments for guaranteeing the reservation shall not be refunded despite not having been given access to the reserved Property.
5. The Lessor reserves the right to change the reserved Property to another of a similar standard with the original price of the reservation, in case of unpredictable circumstances, the consequences of which cannot be immediately eliminated. In the event of technical problems that interfere with or prevent full use of the Property during the stay, the Lessor has the right to transfer the Lessee to another Property without the possibility of claiming compensation for the transfer.
6. The Lessor has the right to cancel the reservation in the event of force majeure. This also applies to cases in which the personal safety of the Lessee or his property, for reasons beyond the control of the Lessor, cannot be guaranteed. The amounts paid by the Lessee shall be immediately refunded, minus the amounts due for services already provided.
7. As a security for the fulfilment of the obligation when issuing keys to the Property, the Lessor has the right to collect a deposit from the Lessee (up to 500 PLN), if it considers that the reservation requires it. The deposit is returned on the day of leaving the Property, after deducting the equivalent of possible damages. If verification of the Property in the presence of the Lessee turns out to be impossible, the Lessor reserves the right to check the Property within 2 days from the date of return of the keys by the Lessee and return the due amount of deposit at that time.
8. In case of damage caused by the Lessee or other persons staying in the Property, during the lease of the Property by the Lessee, in substances or equipment of the Property or common parts of the building, resulting from its improper use, the costs of repairing the damage will be fully covered by the Lessee by means of a call for payment by the Lessor and/or charging the Lessee with a credit card. The cost of repair will be estimated based on local market prices.
9. The Lessee is obliged to pay the full amount to cover the damage caused within 5 working days of receipt of a written request from the Lessor.
10. The Lessee bears full responsibility for the keys to the Property entrusted to him and remote controls to the entrance gates (if the reservation includes a garage space). Loss of the key or remote control will be charged an additional fee of 250 PLN.
11. By making a reservation on the website www.noclegisopot.pl or through the Office and ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. employee, the Lessee agrees to have his personal data included in the database of the service www.noclegisopot.pl. and receiving the newsletter. The Lessee’s personal data shall be processed by the Administrator, i.e. the Lessor, solely for the purpose of booking and servicing the Newsletter in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997. The data shall be stored by the Lessor for a period of 10 years from the date of check-out.
13. The Lessor shall not be liable for any inconvenience caused by weather conditions.
In view of Pandemic COVID-19 and the restrictions imposed on the hotel sector, ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o. announces the following:
a) All check-ins and check-outs, regardless of the location of the Facility, take place until further notice at the company’s headquarters in Sopot at Gen. Kazimierza Pułaskiego 7/C during opening hours in order to safely carry out the procedures while maintaining the sanitary regime in force for the duration of the stay.
b) All prepayments made to guarantee a reservation shall be 100% refundable in the event of cancellation of the reservation no later than 14 days prior to arrival. Prepayments for reservations cancelled due to industry closure as a result of Polish Government regulation will be usable at a later date or may be converted into an annual Voucher at the Guest’s discretion. In case of cancellation of reservation by Guest due to imposed quarantine and prohibition of travel, prepayments will be usable for stay at a later date or can be converted into an annual Voucher at Guest’s discretion.
c) Any queries or matters related to the Guest’s stay and the pandemic situation should be submitted in writing to the address of the company’s headquarters in Sopot indicated in paragraph 15 or to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
15. The law applicable to the settlement of disputes between the Lessor and the Lessee is Polish law. The provisions of the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 shall apply to matters not regulated herein. [Journal of Laws 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended]. Disputes shall be settled by the Court competent for the registered office of the company:
ACCO RENT Sp. z o.o.
7/C Gen. Kazimierza Pułaskiego Street
Phone: +48 727 333 111
OFFICE NOCLEGISOPOT WORK TIME:
1 MAY – 30 SEPTEMBER
Mon – Fri 10:00-18:00 | Sat – Sun 11:00-16:00
1 OCTOBER – 30 APRIL
Mon – Fri 11:00-16:00 | Sat-Sun closed